Tuesday, December 2, 2008

He's a big boy now!!!!

"Mommy, I have to go potty." -Eli Wright
Ahh those sweet words that I have been waiting so long to hear. Eli is very excited about his new Diego underpants is doing a great job keeping them dry. It seems like he was potty training for years. We tried sticker charts, treats, rewards, praise, counting, racing, putting his little brother on the potty, buying his favorite character underpants, etc. and he was just not ready until this week. He had been going in the potty for about 9 months now, but he was not consistent about it, and he refused to wear underpants. Believe it or not he would take them off and go get a diaper from Asher's room and put it on himself. Who ever heard of a kid changing his own Diapers? Now he never wants to wear diapers, even when we go out, and I am so happy and proud of him now.

No comments: