We had another WWC (Wisconsin Wilderness Campus) get together.
I wish we could have seen everyone from our year together.
Eric, Brie, and Megan Fisher, Conner Cupo(Megan's brother), and Dan Wright
It is always so good to see old friends!
JD, Zach and Abi Steich, Heather and Adam Eshbach
Rachel and JD Steich
Adam Eshbach
Not our kids.
OK so maybe they are. Elijah Wright, Zach Eshbach, Abi Steich
Abi Steich
JD Steich
Zach Eshbach
Asher and Eli Wright and Brie and Eric Fisher
Zach, Heather, Adam and Mark Eshbach
We even talked Heather into a canoe ride with her family.
This reminded us that we were all in the same boundary waters canoe group!
It's fun to see all the kids playing together and to remember all the fun times we had "playing" together at WWC.
I wish we could have seen everyone from our year together.
It is always so good to see old friends!
We even talked Heather into a canoe ride with her family.
This reminded us that we were all in the same boundary waters canoe group!
2 comments:
Wish we could have been there.
A little different than when we were in the boundary waters. I really enjoyed seeing all of you. I miss those times in the north woods. In a way, it was a more simple time.
Thanks for putting that together!
Post a Comment