This summer at Goshen Baptist (our new church), they has 3 family fun nights that were fabulous! They were some of the most fun times we had all summer. I only brought my camera to one but they were all fantastic! There was a fair, with moon bounces, games, prizes and food. They had a magician/kid's comedian and ice cream night. I don't think I have ever heard Eli laugh so hard. And they had a water fun night, with a dunk tank, little pools, a big slip and slide and ice cream truck ice cream. All this was FREE. We had such a great time playing together as a family. They have also put on a scavenger hunt in the fall and a candy cane family breakfast this year! I really look forward to there family events.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Family fun nights
This summer at Goshen Baptist (our new church), they has 3 family fun nights that were fabulous! They were some of the most fun times we had all summer. I only brought my camera to one but they were all fantastic! There was a fair, with moon bounces, games, prizes and food. They had a magician/kid's comedian and ice cream night. I don't think I have ever heard Eli laugh so hard. And they had a water fun night, with a dunk tank, little pools, a big slip and slide and ice cream truck ice cream. All this was FREE. We had such a great time playing together as a family. They have also put on a scavenger hunt in the fall and a candy cane family breakfast this year! I really look forward to there family events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment