Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last outing as a family fo 4

I'm working on updating the blog slowly so bear with me. I'm only 8 months behind- I guess that is what a baby does to our life!

The boys spent a few days with mei-mom and pop-pop because they had vacation and wanted to take the boys to do some fun stuff, but the evening they brought them home I was having stronger and more regular contractions, and I thought this was the begging of true labor, so the boys went back to my parents for another night. But as it turns out my contractions stopped soon after I lied down. The next morning we picked up the boys and took them to do a Lowes project and had a fun Saturday with them.

I had been having contractions and been 2 cm for about a month and was thinking I'd go early. I was also worried I would go super fast and not be able to make it to the hospital since Asher's labor was so fast.
It was good to spend one last day as a family of 4 before our life changed again.

No comments: