Friday, August 20, 2010

Time with Grandma 2010

We spent a few days with Grandma and Brad when we traveled to New Hampshire this summer. It was hot so we spent a lot of time playing together in the water. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera for the water activities but we had lots of fun playing in the Merrimack river near their house and also going on a tubing trip! I must say I was not so sure about the whole tubing thing since I (Amy) was about a month away from my due date, but it turned out my belly fit right into the center of the tube. Haha
We also picks tons of Blueberries and made blueberry jam!
As you can see they were delicious blueberries!
We played in the hot tub, and so one fell out this time!

And I think grandma loved spending time with all her grand kids at Odiorne point!
Asher

Eli

Benjamin

Eowyn

Everyone had fun exploring the tidal pools




We even found some crabs!

No comments: