I'm only 4 and I can read first grade reading books.
I'm only 4 and I can add, subtract, and do simple multiplication and division word problems.
I'm only 4 and I can swim by myself.
I'm only 4 and I can read Chinese poetry.
I love to write books about my favorite people, TV characters, and colors etc.
I'm very picky about what I wear- only sweat pants and certain t-shirts or long sleeve T shirts.
Mommy and Daddy say I talk all the time, but I just have so much to teach everyone else especially about Thomas the Tank Engine, Lightning McQueen, Roery the racing car, Diego and Kai-lan.
My favorite foods are Fruit, French Fries and Hot dogs, but mommy insists on making the fries and getting the healthy hot dogs. I'm usually good at eating my veggies too.
My Birthday is coming up soon and I wonder what new thing I will learned to do when I'm 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment