I'm only 2 and I can tell full stories (without using th or l) that most people can understand.
I'm only 2 and I know all my letters and numbers.
I'm only 2 and I can count to 30.
I'm only 2 and I can say Chinese words too.
I'm only 2 and I can petal a tricycle.
I'm only 2 and I can pee in the potty anytime, but please don't ask me to go #2 in there cause I won't.
I'll eat most things that you put in front of me if I'm hungry, I even ate those peas after I picked them all out first.
I try hard to keep up with my brother who is exactly twice my age right now.
I love Bob the builder and Trucks of all kinds. I like Thomas too, but I think his truck friends are way better then his train friends.
I've been going to the Bible study child care this year and now I run right in, but I still cry when I have to stay for Church or at the Y without mom and dad.
I'm almost 2 1/2 maybe then I'll be as big as Eli!
No comments:
Post a Comment